sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

sentimientos de domingo un día sabado

My Sunday feeling is coming on over me, now that the night is over, got to clear my head so I can see. Till I get to put together, that old feeling won't let me be.
Won't somebody tell me where I laid my head last night? I really don't remember, but with one more cigarette and I think I might. Till I get to put together, well that old feeling can't get me right.
Need some assistance, have you listened to what I said? Oh, I don't feel so good. Need someone to help me to my bed. Till I get to put together, that old feeling is in my head.

My sunday feeling - Jethro Tull ♪

No hay comentarios:

lo dije algún día...

¿Por qué es correcto amar al sexo opuesto? Uno ama por lo que es la persona
por dentro y no por lo que hay entre sus piernas.

.-


Por eso me da miedo morir, por que no se con lo que me pueda encontrar, pero de todos
modos deseo morirme ahora para saberlo.